Hard Reject - Feedback Please?

Well I haven’t uploaded a track here in a year, just dabbled a bit, and finally have a batch coming and my first has been rejected hard (my first rejection ever) with this message:

“After some careful consideration, it was determined that this submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.”

Also I won’t be able to re-submit it, meaning to me that it’s not “commercial” enough.
The thing is, is that I really don’t write super repetitive “commercial” music, leaning more towards cinematic and aiming towards YouTubers, gamers and the like. Has AJ changed it’s direction?

Anyways, that is a debilitating start, and feedback is welcome. Thanks!

http://www.inlight-tone.com/media/tmp/Cinematic Metal-PREVIEW.mp3

Wow 33 views and zero feedback, just trying to improve my game here. I know the mix was bad but I disagree with the composition part of the equation…

It’s hard to tell about your track. But you can make something like Nightwish or Within Temtation music.
In my speaker, your track is not full and the string doesn’t blend with other instruments.
Your guitar sound and intro drum is good in my view. You can use some epic loop to make it more cinematic.
Hope it help.

"The notice I recieved says: “Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Epic Cinematic Metal” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

Does that mean you can’t rewrite and or remix and re-master the track and submit it again, or they have rejected the song completely?

In my opinion, you can change something and re-submit the track again because it is ANOTHER track.

OK thanks brother, didn’t want to throw all that work away!