guys...please tell me why my design rejected again...i do every thing it need...please advise me

I dont know why rejected

for this there is a big issue about typo and imbricating texts … in other words, there is a problem with the way texts are organized, alignment, not logical font variations, positioning and colors too …

u have a problem of contrast as regard to some elements …

buttons are lacking relief

some symbols are hard to identify …

globally the main picture is not really matching with the stye of the rest

hi my friend
i think that my problem is in the layers of psd file…

I am here to advise you not to reprimand you … I advise you to change the colors a bit also coordinate your work properly and change the line and follow the method of uploading and required files described within the site

if u are really sure of what was wrong , no need to ask then lol i told u how i feel, this is my point of view but indeed no one but the reviewer could know what was the exact reasons … this is up to u to follow or not … i just tried to help …

i do’nt know how can I compensate your favor about me…
thank you very much my friend i will do every think you say…
thnk you

by not copying and pasting a reply?! lol kidding lol

I advise you to change the colors a bit also coordinate your work properly
auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver

1 Like

this is not to me that u have to reply lol this is not my item lol and what u said is a bit basically what i said lol

1 Like

ok thank you a lot that you spend time for me to say your suggestion
thank you…

1 Like

u are welcome if u feel like i provided with solutions enough to get to know how to bring your item to the next level pls check the “solution” box :slight_smile:

1 Like