GraphicRiver: Photoshop Actions Email Campaign

Envato’s Email Marketing team is putting together a campaign that will feature a number of Photoshop Actions, offered at a discount for one week. If you’d like to be involved, please use this thread to nominate items from your portfolio. Here’s everything you need to know:

What is the campaign?

• We’re looking for some of the best Photoshop Actions available on GraphicRiver.
  • For this campaign we’d like to feature selected items that are at a discount of 30% from their normal sale price.
  • The campaign will launch during the week commencing Monday 9th April, and will run for 7 days.

What are you looking for?

Please note: You must be the author of any items that you are nominating.

:white_check_mark: What we’re looking for

• Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
  • Items with a minimum rating of 4 stars OR a minimum of 20+ sales
  • To help us be sure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the nominated item must have been listed at a consistent price for the 30 days leading up to the promotion period. See this Help Centre article for details on pricing and sales.

:x: What we’re NOT looking for:

• Items that are old and no longer on-trend
  • Items that have not been kept updated.
  • Items with lower ratings (below 4 stars)

How do I take part?

Simply submit your nominations in this thread by adding a link and an image for your nominated item.

FAQs

What happens after I nominate my item(s)?

• If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via your Envato Market email address.
  • We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed.
  • Selected items will be promoted via a special Market Mail email campaign during the week commencing Monday, April 9th, and will remain promoted for seven days.

What if I want to withdraw my nomination?
If you’ve changed your mind, simply flag your nomination comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.

How are items selected?
All items nominated must meet the criteria selection listed above. Items for the promotional will then be chosen by the Envato Marketing team.

Who is responsible for changing the price of items?
All item prices will be automatically changed at the beginning of the Photoshop Actions sale.
For Author-Driven Pricing categories it will (as always) be up to the author to decide whether you leave a discount in place, manually return the price to its original level, or set a different price altogether. As with all pricing decisions under our Author-Driven Pricing policy, that’s entirely up to you.

Timeline of events

• April 4th: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
  • April 9th: Item nominations close.
  • April 9th: We will inform the authors of selected items and will provide more details via email.
  • Campaign commences.
  • Campaign closes.

We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your items! If you have any questions, please let us know :slight_smile:

Thank you again, and good luck! Post your item nominations in the thread below - our Email team will be selecting from these items early next week.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Constructum_Preview

2 Likes

2 Likes

comic-book

3 Likes

charcoal

1 Like

1 Like

3d