Best Watercolor Paint Photoshop Effects, Actions, and Add-Ons

What are the best watercolor paint Photoshop effects and actions?

We want you to post your favorite watercolor paint Photoshop actions and add-ons from GraphicRiver.

How to Enter

• Research and select ONE of your favorite watercolor Photoshop actions or effects
  • You may include an item you created yourself if you wish.
  • You MUST copy, paste, and answer each question for EACH item you post:

———————————————————————— ✁ ——————————————————

• Copy/paste the link to the item. Make sure you put the link on a separate line so an item preview will autogenerate.
  • Post/embed an image or screenshot of a photo with the watercolor effect applied Post / include an image…
  • What’s so good about the effect? Your answer…

———————————— :scissors: ——————————————————————————————

• One post per user, please, so please pick carefully and only choose/share the very best items!
  • There is no deadline, we will keep this thread active on an ongoing basis.

See the top 5 reasons why you’ll occasionally see us run these events

We’re looking forward to seeing and reading about your recommendations!

2 Likes

Hi :nerd_face: I can offer my photoshop action Asian Watercolor
Here are some pictures that I made with it:

Hello Envato! Here is my choice. Splatter Watercolor Photoshop Action

This Action is so good because it looks like you didn’t use Photoshop Action but really drew watercolor.
You have complete control over the composition and you can decide whether you want a completely filled picture or a simple sketch. In any case, your work will look rich and complete.

Hiii here are my best Watercolor Art Photoshop Action
please check the screenshot here… :blush:

Watercolor Art Photoshop Action

transform your photos into professional watercolor art with ink style. Highly detailed result, a lot of possibilities to easy customise and improve. One click action. very easy to use save your time and amazing Result Hope you like it

Premio_3a
Premio_4
Premio_4a

Premio watercolor action is highly creative, dynamic and unique watercolor painting effect.
More than 50+ watercolor elements together make this unique painting effect. We took around one month to create this pemium effect and you can apply this to your image within 5 minute. I am sure you will be lucky to have Premio. :slight_smile: . Created with love. Thanks. https://goo.gl/J9QVh3

Perfectum2_Preview1

Perfectum 2 - professional multifunctional Photoshop action transform your photos into impressive watercolor artworks with a lot of elements and options to customise and improve. The one-click effect gives you a very detailed result and a lot of creative possibilities.

Perfectum - artistic Photoshop action transform your photos into professional watercolor and pencil artworks with vintage style. Highly detailed result, a lot of possibilities to easy customise and improve. One-click action.

https://graphicriver.net/item/watercolor-2-artist-photoshop-action/21313459

Watercolor 2 Artist Photoshop Action

Very easy to use save your time and amazing Result. Convert your photos into professional watercolor effect with watercolor background papers. Highly detailed result, a lot of possibilities to easy customize and improve.

Using this action action you can create highly detailed, artistic effects with no work at all. The action is made so anyone can use it, even those who have just opened Photoshop for the first time. You simply brush over your photo and just play the action. The action will do all the work for you leaving you fully layered and customizable results. If you want only sketch effect without painting, you just simply turn off painting folders.

The action also creates 3 different textures (canvas, halftone and grid) and 15 different colour looks that you can choose from. Also the action is made so that every time you run the action, you will get unique result, even if you use the same brushed area! The action comes with a detailed video tutorial that demonstrates how to use the action and customize the results to get the most out of the effect.

WaterColor Photoshop Action
One click action. very easy to use save your time.
Highly detailed result, a lot of possibilities to easy customise and improve.

Perfectum 3 - new generation in the series of Perfectum watercolor works.It takes the creative basis from the previous versions and presents the next level.

This action is developed to give results similar to hand drawing in water colors .:blush:

Image%20Preview1-3

Image%20Preview1-1

I’d like to suggest this new Photoshop action.It’s very easy to use, even for those who use Photoshop for the first time.

• High quality and professional result.
  • Colors in separate layers .So you can achieve different results by turning off some layers.
  • There are several gradients and patterns available.
    Hope you enjoy it.:blush: