Envato’s Email Marketing team is putting together a campaign that will feature a number of Photoshop Actions + Video Effects, offered at a discount for 5 days. If you’d like to be involved, please use this thread to nominate items from your portfolio. Here’s everything you need to know:
What is the campaign?
- We’re looking for some of the best Photoshop Actions/Add-ons available on GraphicRiver and Effects/Add-ons/Transitions/Packs from VideoHive.
- For this campaign we’d like to feature selected items that are at a discount of 30% from their normal sale price.
- This email campaign will launch during the week commencing Monday 8th April, and will run for 5 days.
What are you looking for?
Please note: You must be the author of any items that you are nominating.
What we’re looking for
- Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items with a minimum rating of 4 stars OR a minimum of 20+ sales
What we’re NOT looking for:
- Items that are old and no longer on-trend
- Items that have not been kept updated.
Also, to help us ensure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the item must have been listed at a consistent price for the 30 days leading up to the promotion period. If your item is currently featured in the Mega March sale, please do not nominate it again for this promotion.
See the pricing promotion rules below:
- Consistent Price: Your item must have been listed at a consistent price for at least the 30 days leading up to the promotion period (i.e. no pricing changes between Mar 10 - Apr 8). See our Discount & Promotional Pricing Guidelines for more details.
- Discount Price: By nominating for this promotion you are choosing to set your item’s list price to 30% off the stable price it has been listed at, with the promotional pricing change effective on 8 April, 2019.
- Buyer Fee: The included buyer fee will not change. You can find more information on how to calculate prices with buyer fees here.
How do I take part?
Simply submit your nominations in this thread by adding a link to your nominated item.
Timeline of events
- Monday, March 25: We launch the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Thursday, April 4: Item nominations close.
- Friday, April 5: We will inform the authors of selected items and provide more details via email.
- Monday, April 8: The email campaign begins, and promotional prices are automatically applied to selected items
- Friday, April 12: Promotional campaign ends