Got hard rejected html template

Hello Dear All,
I just confused and upset that I got hard rejected in my html template. But it’s important to learn why and where I need improvements. That’s why I’m here. Is it about design or coding or audience requirements that I can’t reached? Please help me to figure out and learn more for future work. I attached demo link here:
Fariha - Demo Link

Did you share/refer write message with Envato Team member about that your item have psd approved ?

Hello Sir, many thanks for reply me.
Actually I didn’t mention that PSD approved. But I wrote that I have some approved item on graphicriver and themeforest.

I checked every pages with w3c validator and checked there is no any console error.

My opinion when you submit HTML must refer approved PSD link and write with Envato Review Message Box http://prntscr.com/on4ml3
I have approved PSD for this item and share that PSD approved link in that box(Message to the Reviewer)
you can try with submission again and see what are saying.

Thank you very much Sir. I’ll submit again with that approved PSD link.
Is there any html, css and js coding problem. Or any technical problem?
Please help me.

Your item have this issue

1. PROPER EVENT BINDING: Consider using the preferred .on() method rather than .click(), .bind(), .hover(), .load(), .resize(), etc. For best performance and concise code use event delegation whenever possible: https://codepen.io/32bitkid/post/understanding-delegated-javascript-events

Hope other coding issue is fine.

Many many thanks Sir. You’re just incredible for help others. Appreciated your valuable time with sharing me. Thanks.

Please Just noted already hard rejected Item again resubmit not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload. So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item.

Hello Sir, Greetings.
Thank you for reply me.
I’m just not sure that where I need to improve. Is it about design quality or coding issue. They just wrote me:

unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Hi Mate just my personal opinion I think design issues. Please check responsive devices, take care spacing, typography and visual heirarchy. About and Contact page responsive is looking some odd in verticle/wide view. you should avoid animation where not necessary. Thanks

Many many thanks for your opinion and suggestion. It’ll help me a lot in future submissions. Thanks.