PSD template Hard Reject Need Help Please

Hello,

I have submitted my first PSD template but unfortunately it has been hard rejected. Here is the email which I have receieved from Envato…

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Shopoxo - Multipurpose eCommerce PSD Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:
Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

I request you all to check and analyze my template and share your findings and ideas why this got hard rejected and how i can improve current design and can upload with new name and some good changes.

**I have attached only 3 homepages here… Please see these attachments and let me know whats wrong with these design and what i need to do it for more improvement. Here is full template in zip file
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/9d49dfd3538a172b57f6a44d2005531120200827222611/55f380?fbclid=IwAR0Y5_1dSkhE6BqclLP9Tnxsce1-vfPQQLOCxg6E38kr9ijcHS8wsLrQPeY.
I need your help please. **

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi,
Your design is not bad, maybe you are not submitting with perfect documentation and maybe your source files are not that perfect what envato required, you have to read related articles and check your other things and then resubmit with some significant changes in design.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for reply bro… I have added everything and i have already uploaded few psd templates on themeforest but i dont know why its hard rejected. I need some help because i am out of my mind after this rejection and i have tested the template over all.

Thanks

You must also upload the theme without images. The question is how many graphics will you have left. I solved the same problem. Finally, we had to rework the theme and use more non-raster vector elements.

Thanks very much bro… I always upload the resource files without images. Its not my first template but i am worried why it got hard rejection. I have uploaded everything which themeforest require for uploading but really worried about future items. Can you please see the design and tell me if there is any thing else regarding design.

Thanks again

Very strange issue.

I think that you design Is good, isn’t worthing a rejection at all.

Maybe It can be an issue with the files, documentation or something else.

Bro i have checked everything thats why i am in tension that why my work is rejected even i have uploaded everything and every file is well managed. Anyway thanks for your comments.

Bro can you let me know that your design was hard rejected or soft rejected

I think, that, if you are sure 100% that all the files are ok, you should definetly open a support ticket at the envato support platform, telling them why you think that your item doesn’t worth rejection at all and maybe that there was some error in the review.

It’s just a sample. But this theme was hard rejected: https://chsoft.cz/produkt/snowfield-psd-sablona/

1 Like

Generally it is pretty good, but typography is very mediocre, it doesn’t look premium at all. That’s where you should focus, instead of trying to find an issues in your files or other nonsense. You would be soft-rejected if the problem was only in your files.