FTP upload problem.

It is the 5th day I cannot upload via ftp, and what is worse is that the support does not even bothers to answear!!! This is ridiculous :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use vpn it works.
Did you try that?

I do not have VPN

I ve used vpn but that didnt work also for me, which country did you enter with vpn? and which vpn client ddid you use?

I am using Betternet.
Germany is the best option for me.

Vpn is the only option for me.
I hope envato team provide a better option.

Did any of you guys got an answear from the support team? My ticket is 5 days old and nobody even bothered to answear.

I’ve just tried Betternet. still no luck. «Error:Connection closed by server» instead of «ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server»
somebody do something!
all work has stopped…

I`ve got a very generic answear from support :slight_smile:

And seeing how other authors in different contries have the same problem and not even the VPN is helping this have to be a problem in their end.

Hi guys,
I hope this can help…
I had a similar problem ad the way i solved it is using site manager on filezilla.
had to change the encryption to “require explicit FTP over TLS”
also i created API key with the https://build.envato.com/my-apps

• login
  • press on create a token button
  • under “Permissions needed” choose the first 2 checkboxes
  • create the token
  • do not forget to copy the token key because you wont have access to it again.

i also didnt know that motion graphics and stock video should go to “ftp.author.envato.com
and premiere/after/motion templates should be uploaded to “ftp.marketplace.envato.com
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I did everething above. Thank you for the input. The problem was on their side. They fix the problem now.

I’m always have problem using Filezilla since last year… switch to WinSCP and it works at least for me.