First item - Mockup hard rejected, need your opinion

Dear all,

I start selling on graphic river last week, and I submit a city map mockups.
Please, take a look to some of the mockups submited:

I uploaded the mockups last friday, and in 2 days I received a succesful message (wow :grinning:):
“Congratulations! Your submission ‘City Map Eight-fold Mockup’ has been approved for sale on GraphicRiver. You can view it online here:”

But yesterday, I received another mail that explain the item was disabled because a mistake in category assignement:
"This item was uploaded to the Presentation Templates category. It is not a Powerpoint Template. Reviewers cannot change top-level categories when an item is in the queue. It would be better suited to the Product Mock-ups category. Please read the category upload instructions and resubmit this as a new item to the Product Mock-ups category.

So today in the morning, I re-uploaded the Item, and this time I choosed the right category. But in the very day, I received an hard rejection mail about the standard quality and also, it seems that I’m not able to re-submit the item:
“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “City Map eight-fold Mockup” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

What you think guys? To be honest I don’t think the work is rubbish, but i’d really appreciate your opinion.
I saw other mockups on graphic river, and I must say, at this point, I don’t know how to reach the “Standard quality”, and I know that on graphic river there are very powerful and wonderful mockups from Ultra-talented people, but I also saw very simple and standard mockups, stuff that you can find in the internet for free, like photograph with simple design putted on.

Some opinion about?

Someone?

The shadows are the area I see improvements can be made. On the very top one, the shadow looks odd and a bit messy, it’s not clear what’s causing the shadow to look like that. With most of the other shadows, they look a bit blobby and unrealistic in places if you see what I mean? Overall I think the design could probably be polished up a bit more to look overall cleaner and better.

Thak you dude for your reply!
Yes, maybe I need to improve and clean up the shadows.
And in general, if I understand what you mean, you think that all those hard lights, bending and paper torsion shoul be removed? I made these effects to reach an higher realistic, let’s say photographic effect.
Please, let me know and again, thank you very much for your advices :slight_smile:

P.S.: Do you think that images I putted in smart objects may be caused the rejection?

I don’t think the smart object images should be a problem, they look good and make a good example. You would be told in the email if there’s a specific issue like that. More likely it was for general quality. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with photographic style, it’s just it should probably have a slightly better than life look to it. Like a photo that’s been touched up a bit. This isn’t really my area though. It’s always a good idea to browse through items in the category to get an idea of what’s acceptable.

Guys Can you Help me out here

i tried to improve as you adviced, and I should really appreciate your opinion about.
Please, found some example of improvements on shadows, lights and pattern modifications:
before>after images:
bozze-1
bozze-2
bozze-3