hard rejected

Why my graphic is rejected. I met every point in product mock-up category described here https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000555506-Graphics-Category-Submission-Requirements
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Sachet/pouch and display box mock-up” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

It’s due to the quality of your item and not the technical requirements. If it was technical then they would have likely given you a soft rejection with instructions on what you’d need to do. In this case, the best you can do is post an image of your item here so we can give you some tips on how you could improve it, though since it was rejected, even if you make the changes we suggest you can’t submit it again, you’ll have to make a new item and keep our suggestions in mind.

Thanks for your response. How can I post Image here?

When typing a reply, you’ll see a few icons along the top of the text box, one of them should have an arrow pointing up, that’s the upload button, so just click that and choose the image you want to upload.

Please support if you think that it is should not be rejected.

I can’t post full resolution images here. This image is just 1/3 of resolution. Click on it and click again to see 2000 pixel wide image , original is 6000 pixel wide. It s very high detailed. Every pouch is little different in shape. Box, shadow every thing is high detail.
Please support. I put so much effort and time to create these mock-ups.

Click on it and click again to zoom

I think it’s generally pretty good, though I think the main issues are the angles, lighting, and the preview. Because everything is evenly lit, there’s no depth, it makes everything looks flat and fake. The shadows are also an issue, I’m not sure how you did them, but they don’t look like they were generated by a light source, more like you used a soft grey brush and painted some darker areas under each item, I don’t know if that’s what you did, but it’s what it looks like.

The background is quite boring, you should show some different colours, add some subtle light effects, etc.

The angles provided are ok, but not great. You should have some more variation, maybe have one that shows 2 or 3 packs in a dynamic way. Refrain from having straight down shots with the bag lying flat on the surface.

I imagine a mockup like this could be used for various things, from a designer showing a customer what their design could look like, to being used in advertising for the product itself, so you should try to make it all very eye catching, including your preview setup.

On a positive note, the amount of detail you have is great, so that’s not an issue at all.

Thanks for the reply. I’m feeling a little better now. :slightly_smiling_face: