FIND an AUDIO TRACK in Video Templates When it's NOT CREDITED on ENVATO ELEMENTS!

Dear Customers!

Some AudioJungle authors created a video tutorial for you about finding the audio when it’s not credited on Elements. This could be very useful if you need a fast solution for this problem. :zap:

Hope it helps!

Cheers. :wink:

4 Likes

Hi @hichameassi

We would really need your help to pull some strings to solve the issue described in the video above. The problem is that most video templates in Envato Elements do not have a proper system for crediting the music used in those templates. Which is a big frustration for both customers and authors. Crediting the music is mandatory but unfortunately it does not happen with the current system.

The problem has been going on for years and no action has been taken for some mysterious reason, despite customers complaining about their workflow being disrupted, some say they prefer other subscription services where this is a non issue. Nobody wants to go to a forum and ask for help to this, so all the posts we have on the forum is really the tip of the iceberg.

I don’t know if some decision makers have been afraid that traffic would leak out from Elements or what it is, but either way this way of treating customers is really short sighted, I think everybody agrees on that.

If you look at the 24 most popular video templates in Elements you will discover that 20 of them lacks any information about where to get the music. https://elements.envato.com/video-templates Basically most video templates lacks credits, so it’s a major problem as customers often want the music that goes nicely along with the template.

May I suggest that you assign staff to update these most popular templates to get going ? The video above explains how to do it. I’ll also happily help out if there is anything I can do.

Thanks in advance for your understanding!

3 Likes

+1