File conversion

I have a After Effects file that I need to edit but when I open it using After Effects CS5 10.0.2.4 i get the following error message:

The file you are attempting to open was created with After Effects version 10.5.1 (windows 64) and cannot be opened with this version.

Is anyone able to convert the file so that I am able to open it?

Cheers

Sean

seandarcy said

I have a After Effects file that I need to edit but when I open it using After Effects CS5 10.0.2.4 i get the following error message:

The file you are attempting to open was created with After Effects version 10.5.1 (windows 64) and cannot be opened with this version.

Cheers

Sean

Hi seandarcy, if you want i can do customize that project. :slight_smile: feel free to send me a email through my profile page.

seandarcy said

Cheers

Sean

Hello
The AE Project File you’re trying to open has been made in CS 5.5, older Version-Project File can be opened in newer but newer can not be opened in older, and in my knowledge there isn’t any application to convert AE Project files.

i’m unable to edit the project that i buy from videohive, the error is :-
This project must be converted from version 10.5 (windows 64) …

FYI , i’m using CS6

please help me

bardjoehari said

i’m unable to edit the project that i buy from videohive, the error is :-
This project must be converted from version 10.5 (windows 64) …

FYI , i’m using CS6

please help me

Contact me via email at yumotion@yahoo.com and I will help you.

10.5.1 is CS5.5, so you should be able to open it if you’re on CS6 (which is version 11). If you’re on CS5 then you’ll ideally need somebody who has CS5.5 to open the file for you, and then re-save it as a CS5 file.