Feature request: "Please choose your license"

Got an e-mail from Envato yesterday saying that there are no future plans for allowing PRO registered items on Audiojungle. Since the problem with some broadcasters buying regular licenses still exist I’d propose adding a field called “Please choose your license” into the drop down menu. This way buyers would have to choose their license actively and get aware of of the licensing scheme more easily.

Does this sound like a good idea? :smile:

18 Likes

+1 for this idea

1 Like

+1 here as well

1 Like

Thanks guys! :smile: I think this would be comparatively easy to do but would change a lot!

+1 here too. Great idea Mike!

1 Like

+1 Interesting idea!

1 Like

Sorry, guy’s, but where can i find it? How can i add this field?

Absolutely, active choice of the license type and/or quick-selection intended usage question-based license suggestion is one of the most important features to implement.

1 Like

Very good idea. I would have thought they would have done it that way from the beginning since it affects their income too. Sorry to hear they won’t allow PRO registration.

1 Like

+1 from me I totally agree !

1 Like

+1 More $ for Envato and the authors

1 Like

Disappointing to hear that about the PRO situation but your idea is great! +1 for that.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Keep this thread alive! Let’s make AJ a fairer place for Authors! :slight_smile:

1 Like

As usual, I suggest a checkbox menu for licenses as it is the easiest option.

1 Like

+1 for this

1 Like

C’mon guys, this is important. Let’s make some noise.

+1 for this

1 Like

Great idea! :+1:

1 Like

+1 Good idea!

1 Like

Bump. I think it’s still necessary.