Envato Elements

hello, How long did it take before you were approved to sell on envato elements?

1 Like

Hi

you will receive invitation email only if you were selected. If you not selected then you will not receive a response from envato elements or an invitation to become an author.

Please have a look at this article:

Thanks

1 Like

hello, have you become an author of Envato Elements?

1 Like

no, till now.

1 Like

well good luck , this is once again an arbitrary choice based on very nebulous criterias that no one knows about … LOL

1 Like

Having a good taste aimed at creating trending nowadays styles is a huge plus :smiley:

1 Like

I was waiting for invitation 6 months

1 Like

and then they got you?

1 Like

u can apply as much as u want , unless u are brilliant in corporatism, this is unlikely u get there lol

1 Like

Yes. I’m Elements author since march 2019

1 Like

can i see your portfolio?

1 Like

Of course) On Graphicriver and Elements - find Sko4

1 Like

good works! can you earn a lot on elements?

1 Like

u are part of the poland - ukraine coalition? kidding lol

1 Like

I didn’t know about coalition, but now I want to be a part))

1 Like

no i was kidding but most of the people that i know who are there are eastern europe authors indeed, u , Novocaina (Paul) and so on …

2 Likes

Yep cause it makes sense to them financially. (cause the living is sooo cheap in these countries, compared to US, Germany etc) So it’s quite easy to make an average wage and much higher living on Elements/VH than working in these countries locally. While in the richer ones it could make more sense to work locally somewhere, as it would take so much more work to reach that countries average or really good salary on EE/VH :smiley:

2 Likes

the problem is that it does not depend on u to join or not, u have to be accepted in the programme if u want to be in and this is not because u want that actually are

1 Like

It still depends on you partially, first you need the right works for EE and they they need to pick you to join once there’s new slots for authors…

1 Like

LOL except that u never know what are the criterias for people to judge about u joining …