Envato Elements is temporarily unavailable. We're working on getting it fixed.

Hi guys

Really sorry to have to bring this up here but there is no help chatbot or any help document or forum topic that covers this.

I have recently been receiving an error when attempting to use envato elements. It’s been four days now since the message said that Elements is temporarily unavailable. I was able to get in for a few moments two days ago but it kicked me out. My monthly subscription ran out a few days ago and I was about to pay for it again but can’t get into the site.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 10.38.12 am

Tried all browsers and two IP address via Wifi and Mobile data and still no luck.

I have also cleared my data via Firefox preferences which allows me to log in again via my google however it immediately reverts to the error.

I found an old account I never used which I log on with via normal email and that works fine but all my activity is based in the account that won’t work.

Does anyone know the workaround?

Cheers
Bren

1 Like

That’s very strange. Have you tried open a Support Ticket to see if they can investigate anything in the back end?

Envato Elements Help and Support

Hi KingDog

thanks for getting back to me

I would love to open a support ticket but there is no obvious place I can see that. I checked the help sections and the footer doesn’t have any contact info nor is there a chatbot anywhere.

cheers
Bren

1 Like

You can use the link I posted above :grin:

Thanks. I just realised that was a link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bren, were you able to get logged on to the site? I have the same EXACT issue. I keep getting the “We’re Sorry…” notice. I’ve placed in two support tickets, but I’ve heard nothing back.

Ellen

Hi Ellen

Yes, I was able to get onto the support team at Envato. They told me that I tried to pay via credit card which apparently has some issues on their end. It somehow affects the account and activates the Error.

It was the first time in two years that I didn’t have enough money in my account for the monthly automatic Paypal payment so when I did have the funds unfortunately I selected the credit card button.

Not sure why they just don’t remove the option if it presents a problem. I had the same issue about three years ago but had totally forgotten that was the cause.

cheers
Bren

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up! Unfortunately I hit the credit card payment as well. Now it’s just a waiting game for Envato support. Take care.

Ellen

1 Like