Envato Community Health Survey (2022) - now closed

Hi there!

As the year winds down, I’d love to borrow 3-4 minutes of your time for a quick survey that will help us to improve the Envato community. Many of you will be familiar with this survey, as this will be the sixth time we’ve run it. If you’d like to know more about it, see the FAQ below.

Please fill out the survey below. If the embedded version doesn’t work, you can also access it via https://envatocommunity.typeform.com/to/uwSZgY2Y

FAQ

Why are you doing this?

Community Health survey data gives us an indication of how well the community functions, and highlights the areas that our teams can focus on to make improvements. We’re aiming to provide a healthy, supportive and constructive community to help all our members succeed - whether they’re authors, customers or both.

Will it really take 3-4 minutes?

Depending on how fast you click, it might be even shorter :wink: This year’s survey has 14 questions, most of which are multiple choice.

Why do you need my username?

Usernames are a compulsory question in this survey. They help us to conduct more detailed analysis of the survey data, and also enable us to award Community Health badges to all participants.

Can I provide general feedback in the survey?

We’ve added a section at the end for general feedback about the Envato community. This one’s optional, but greatly appreciated by my team - tell us what you love about the community, or what you’d like to see us do differently.

Please keep this feedback focused on the Envato community: the Envato Forums, Author Hub and Author Community page on LinkedIn, which we use to help authors and customers connect and collaborate together. If you’re an Author, you will receive a much more detailed Author Satisfaction survey next February, which you can use for in-depth feedback about uploads, item review, earnings and other issues.

Can we find out what the results are?

Yes! I’ll be putting together a report after we’ve gone through the data, which will show you what we’ve learned, and how it will influence the things we do next. If you give some of your time to take part, you have a right to see the impact of your work. Where possible, I’ll link back to the survey results when we make community changes that come from our Community Health data.

After the current survey is finalised, I’ll be sharing some details from the survey results - keep an eye out for them in February.

What was that about badges?

As a way of thanking everyone who takes part, we have a Community Health badge that we award to everyone who completes the survey. That badge is only available from this survey - if you don’t have it yet, this is the only way to get it :slight_smile:

:warning: Please note: Our developers will be adding this to your Envato Market profile AFTER we close the survey - they’ll process these in a bulk batch, most likely in early February. I’ll update this thread to confirm when they have been added.

Note that there are two versions of all our Market badges, used in different ways across our sites. We use the larger and more detailed version shown here for our forum badges - there’s a smaller version (just the heartbeat line) that you’ll see under your Market username.

If you have any questions about the survey, please post them here. We’ll run this survey for one month, closing on Sunday January 15th.

19 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Done and been honest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

done

3 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

Done :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Done.

1 Like

Done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Can someone explain to me why Envato cannot be purchased in Iceland. I tried it on several computers and IP addresses, but it’s always the same, there is no service or subscription option. After 3 months there is no success for me.
Thank you.

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Done

1 Like