Envato Community Health Survey (2022) - now closed

Done

1 Like

Hello. I have taken this survey many times and have never received this badge. I even wrote in support that I took this survey, but I didn’t receive the badge. To which I was told in support that we will have new icons, and you will receive it. It’s been almost two years and I still haven’t received anything. Can you tell me something about this? Should I take the survey again if suddenly I don’t get anything again?

1 Like

Done. I hope I can still get the badge this time. And then I have already gone through it many times, and never received it, even when I was promised it.

2 Likes

done

1 Like

can you try to take the survey again ?

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Thanks to all those who have filled out the survey so far - particularly for all the people leaving detailed comments at the end! I can already see that there’s plenty of feedback that my team can work on in the new year.

@Denis_Audiodream5 Sorry about the long delay! I’ve just checked the list we sent to our developers after the last survey, and you’re definitely on there - I’m not sure why you haven’t received the badge yet. I’ll make sure it goes through properly after the current survey finishes.

We’re currently planning to close this survey on January 15th. I really appreciate all the feedback provided so far - especially as some members will have received several different surveys recently!

3 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Done once again!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done

Thanks vironeer!

Your information has been sent.
We really appreciate your time - stay tuned for feedback on what we’ve learned, once this survey is complete.

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

done