Envalytics - Charts and statistics for your Envato products

Hi fellow authors,
as you probably know, along with Google shutting down Universal Analytics (GA3), Envato discontinued the Google Analytics integration. So (only for users having used Google Analytics with their Envato Market account prior to July 1, 2023) Envato created a new “Analytics” area for authors.

We all know data analysis is essential in order to understand trends and/or marketing operation results for our products. However having only “sterile” and fragmented CSV data is mainly useless.

Therefore, I created a web app in order to get something out of them.
It is called Envalytics and can be reached here: https://envalytics.lcweb.it/

Is a 100% client-side app: no data stored. Obviously data must be fetched somewhere and Dropbox was the most effective/quick/easy solution. So: you need a Dropbox account in order to use the app! (more infos in the documentation)

Some features/points:

1. Actually manages data coming from the “Pages” and “Geo” CSV files

2. Creates a time/views/sales interactive chart split by weeks

3. Creates overall views/sales count per period and partial increase/decrease statistics

4. Allows you to search/filter/sort/group the data Envato gives us For example you can group records by country and know which one purchases the most from you, or know which product page had most views in a targeted period.

5. It’s free for everyone, just use the app and, in case, donate something if you enjoyed it! :wink:

I’m using it since August and found no bugs/glitches.
If you notice something weird, please write at support@lcweb.it.

All the best from Italy,
Luca (aka LCweb)

__

PS: Envato, you owe me one :beer: for this :rofl:

6 Likes

Looks very useful!

Hi,

Thanks for your useful work. Hoping it might be useful: I’ve just put this other charting tool online: Envato Sales & Earnings Statistics.

Firstly, thanks for the work!
Do you have a plan to share it as open-source?

If it’s linked to my service: no open-source I’m sorry :wink: