ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! Show me WOW!!!

SERIOUSLY! I want to see videohive templates that will make me spend 50+ dollars! Element 3D, Saber, motion track… SCARY! HORROR! enough is enough with the slideshow and logo stings. Make me spend my money. For examples look at Phantazma pictures stuff, Ruslan or Maxim’s stuff! WOW ME!!

1 Like

I’ll make videohive templates that’ll make your head spin. You’ll be winning so much with my templates, believe me. These other authors are a mess. Sad!

1 Like

Awesome!! Have any sample stuff clips of projects? I’ll work with you if it’s as good as you say it is. . I appreciate it!

Vote for me in November and together we’ll Make VideoHive Great Again!

3 Likes

@Toivo-Media Ha ha. That was good :grin:

2 Likes

Well played, sir.

1 Like

I’m not voting for anyone until I see production. From anyone. Until then sorry. Videohive has been a joke for a little while now. And it’s a shame because there are some seriously talented people out there that CAN bring it. Like I said. I want to spend my money on QUALITY I don’t care the price. Show me some AE TEMPLATES that will make me a believer… until then? Sorry

That’s what i want to hear from buyers! Give us guides, ideas etc…
@briny7777 Respect!

3 Likes

With every cycle there’s a beginning and an end. Minimal design and slideshow stuff will die out in time. Personally I’m looking for complex 3D design to make a comeback

yes there was minimal trend going on these days
one of author told me it’s waste of time to do work lots of hours in one work which I dont agree my self
Seriously this was thing I want to hear from buyers

I definitely want to spend my money on some quality for sure. I have bought the 50+ templates from phantazma to the 40’s and 30’s …I check in here daily and everyday to see if there is anything to WOW me. My graphic design budget is there. Just not the work I’m looking for. Pretty much anything Horror, suspenseful, epic using Element 3d V2. SaBer motion tracking I what draws me In. If I had my own cameras I’d do them myself. But I enjoy supporting artists as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you are asking

Ahaha you’re kinda right but your diva attitude is awesome.
Perhaps you should consider contacting an artist for a freelance project and pay him a price as high as your WOW expectations :slight_smile: There’s a lot of talent here but you must never forget that this is template platform mate and in a way these project should fit as higher range of audience as possible.
And you’re talking like you’re looking some exclusive and time consuming projects from companies like TROIKA or N3. Seriously, you should consider contacting these companies :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha, good one!

1 Like