Hello, I am an author from Russia, and I have a US tax deducted. I have always been from Russia, submitted the w8 form 2 weeks ago, wrote you a letter, no one answered me, the money is also debited, how can I change this? please check my account, and how do I get a refund for all the US taxes withdrawn? I’ve always been in Russia!! where did this money go?