Earnings Report discussion (October 2022)

Too many files, and too many authors, this platform was made to profit Envato, not the author!

Complaining now is too late my friends.

7 Likes

I’ve removed already several plugins of mine

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Earning is not showing After Tax for 22 Sept. What is the problem?

No update today?

nope

I also removed most items from Elements recently and my main market (Themeforest) sales increased. Really regretted why didn’t remove them earlier :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Well, that maybe works for you and other authors, and that’s great, but I think everything depends on every market and every author perspective. In my case, I wouldn’t remove items from Elements, because even with ups and big downs these days, since I joined Elements in 2019, earnings were always more than Videohive

2 Likes

Everyday element calculators are not working properly. and earnings are going to down… how can we believe that this calculator, earning calculation is perfect?

3 Likes

I have asked this question many times and have never received an answer. I ask again. Why do Envato hide from us the number of people who clicked the DOWNLOAD button? Why is it a secret? Why is this information camouflaged behind a thick layer of indirect statics? Why can’t you just know how many people have visited a product page and how many people have downloaded it?

WHY?

4 Likes

It updated today but it seems like yesterday’s earnings were not added.

At some point, the earnings from elements will match or lessen than market, and at that stage market exclusives will be the way to go forward.

1 Like

Why do Envato hide from us the number of people who clicked the DOWNLOAD button? Why is it a secret? Why is this information camouflaged behind a thick layer of indirect statics? Why can’t you just know how many people have visited a product page and how many people have downloaded it?

2 Likes

Are we missing a day of earnings now or not?
I’ve lost my count

@BenLeong I still try to understand the earnings calculations. The earnings are added to my account at the beggining date of the user’s subscription? Because I can see earnings before the published day of the item.

The earnings are added at the end of the subscription that last 33 days, but they count the first day they subscribed.
So today 31st October you are making money from those who subscribed around 28th Sept, that’s why if you upload something today and gets downloaded today, you’ll find it in the September report.

2 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

Empty pods always sounds louder…

5 posts were split to a new topic: Earnings Report discussion (November 2022)