Earnings Report discussion (October 2022)

yes its not updated yet

Same here too, they are probably working on it.

@BenLeong I could see September 6 earnings about 12+ hours ago. But now I’ve refreshed the report page and earnings are back to September 5 and the earnings I’ve seen for Sept 6 just disappeared.
There’s some issue with report.

3 Likes

Me too.

@BenLeong : same also get the same problem

Same here

Last night, I could see the Sept 06 earnings. Today, it has reverted back to Sept. 05 totals.

Earnings report is back to normal again, updated to September 7 :+1:

Unfortunately, time frame does not work. It is impossible to see Earnings before 11 September 2021.
@BenLeong can you check it and fix it?

1 Like

Well, the earnings are updating normally… unfortunately.
Haven’t checked for over a week since it felt like too much negativity to start the day with.

3 Likes

Elements earnings going absolutely down…free fall now without content bonus

11 Likes

Elements incentives statements monthly we received. but don’t receive payments.

1 Like

The earnings went terribly down. making lower lows everyday

6 Likes

Elements incentives statements monthly we received. but don’t receive payments.

1 Like

It will be on Monday - it is weekend.

1 Like

@BenLeong Inflation is rising rapidly and taxes are going up. Elements earning are going down hard and content bonus is gone. What is Envato going to do for its authors to survive? I expect inflation to stay for a few more years.

17 Likes

I want the same answer:

Elements earning are going down hard and content bonus is gone. What is Envato going to do for its authors to survive?

4 Likes

I’m sure inflation is hitting Envato also. It isn’t any different than working at a store that has to cut back on employees or hours and can’t give a pay raise or even has to cut salaries. There is no guarantee that we will continue to earn what we were a year ago just because we are selling on the same platform.

It is the same as selling homemade items on Etsy. Sales can be good and then they fizzled out because that trend is over. It isn’t Etsy’s fault. Sale markets are volatile and business people have to shift and change and look for new opportunities.

1 Like

This could give to Envato the motivation to change the business model for CodeCanyon/ThemeForest. Business model already adopted by many platform.

No more lifetime updates, but yearly renewal (eventually at lower cost of the theme/plugin price).

It’s really hard checking elements earnings day after day, lower and lower. How low will this get? Not only this month, I mean next month and next…
I am a believer but we all authors need some perspective and motivation to keep believing

16 Likes