Does someone want to listen to a track that got rejected, i want to improve

I got this one rejected, i think i know why, but i would love to hear what you think so i cant get this right

1 Like

Hi!
I think the composition is interesting and could fit well … but I think you must improve mixing, the effects are very heavy! the whistle sounds strange with this reverb… same to ukelele. The composition improves with the entrance of the violins… but the global mixing it’s still… excessive in terms of reverb and effects. Could we listen this more dry? I think yes!
I also don’t like the end: this could be good ending with the main note,… you leave us with a tension chord… I would like this with a root note ending.
Sometimes you introduce some additional voices with whistle… I feel that sometimes they are fighting… I think curators need more clarity between roles…
It’s just my opinion… :slight_smile:
I think you did a very interesting job here… and you are very near to get this well :wink:
good luck!

2 Likes

I agree with @MusicLFiles, there’s a little bit too much reverb. I also want to add that your mix sounds too tight to me (maybe you’ve overused compression, or something wrong with eq) :thinking:

But the music itself is good :+1:t2:
Keep doing your best) And good luck :blush:

2 Likes

Very good appreciation with eq @Wolf_Music … :slight_smile: ! I also think that something happens here! not sure with compression…

2 Likes

Thanks you so much for listening and contructive feedback. I get rid of all the fx and start mixing again.(maybe ditch the whisteling)
Audio jungel said that i can not submit the same track again, why is that? if i got the mixing right it maybe work? dont you think?

1 Like

Thank you for listening and feedback. My mixing skills is not the best, but i try:)

2 Likes