Did you recieve your Envato Studio Earning today?

Usually I got Payment confirmation mail in 7th date of each month… But this month I didn’t got the mail yet… And also it is not Sunday. I had experienced this issue once… Envato stuffs told me that my payment is rejected by payoneer. Than I receive it in the next month… I don’t want this happen again… Can any staff help me in this. Thanks a lot

Hi,

Helpful article about Envato Studio Payouts

Still any question get in touch with Envato Studio Support Team they would like to assist you with an official answer

Hope helped!

Hello,
I know that friend. I am talking about the total monthly earnings… which transfer to our paypal/payoneer account in the 7th day of next month. Hope you understand.

Thanks

it is not done because today is Saturday and weekend (Saturday & Sunday). Hope you will get on Monday.

If your balance meets the minimum withdrawal criteria (currently $50 ) at the end of each month, we will automatically process a withdrawal for you and your balance will reset to zero. Your pending withdrawal will then be paid out on the 7th day of the following month. If the 7th falls on a weekend, or public holiday in Australia, the payment will generally be the next business day.

Thanks

Thanks a lot… :smiley:

1 Like