Did you got paid this month?

Hello everyone

its 15th and i didn’t got pait yet ,yes i know it’s saturday,but usually they were sending the money 1 or 2 day/s before the weekend.

No you will be paid on Monday

Sure?

Why Monday? The 15th is the 15th, yes? Saturday and Sunday have absolutely nothing to do with automated payments. It’s the 21st century, so while I appreciate Australia is a little backward, I don’t see how they aren’t competent enough to inform the people who turn over their profits that there is an issue. Perhaps someone from Envato could chime in on this?

1 Like

Hey did anyone got pay yet, today is 16th.

still…nothing.Monday may we get paid! I hope so.

Some month they paid us on 14th :smiley: that is better

The most smart thing to do is to wait almost a few time. There are no reasons to be worried after 1 day.

An earlier announcement about this delay from envato side will much something useful!

@Morad @danywalker @Artivity

There is no delay. Since the beginning of Envato, this has always been the case:

Please note: If the 15th day of the month falls on a weekend or an Australian public holiday then withdrawals will be processed the following business day.

Source: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821420-When-Will-My-Withdrawal-Be-Processed-

Yes, they’ve sent early payments a few times, but not every time, and the official date is still the next business day.

1 Like

@baileyherbert … Thanks for clarification!

1 Like