Confirm you are Human

Since yesterday, I am getting this screen every time I go to my Elements dashboard, even on different devices. Anyone else??

1 Like

Yep, same thing here for the entire account.envato.com website. It seems a developer has activated “bot fight mode” for some reason. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Strange. I’ll ask about it…unless…you’re not human :thinking:

1 Like

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

I have the same problem with login to forum and I can’t login to my Themeforest account at all!

Getting the error message when try to login: "Hmm, looks like we can’t load this content.
If you are using an ad blocker, just check that it’s not blocking this page. ".

This message appears in all browsers and there is no add blocker.

Please check what is going on. @KingDog @BenLeong

1 Like

Yes, I am agree it

1 Like

Hi all. If you had trouble logging in overnight, please try again now - we’ve had some extra bot challenges running on account.envato.com over the last 24hrs, but these have just gone back to their normal settings.

2 Likes

Still happening for us, we can’t login. This message appears: "Hmm, looks like we can’t load this content.
If you are using an ad blocker, just check that it’s not blocking this page."

1 Like

I had the same yesterday, click on the login with the right mouse and choose open in new window, than you get a new window with the request to confirm that you are a human :-). After you can log in.
Good luck!

1 Like

Elements dashboard is working correctly for me now. Thanks!

Yeah it’s something that the Devs will be looking at and likely address.

1 Like

This message keeps appearing and not allowing login: “Hmm, looks like we can’t load this content. If you are using an ad blocker, just check that it’s not blocking this page.”

dddd

1 Like