Commercial Use

Hi there, I need an answer to a very important question. So I’m considering buying this template Ancient Book by donvladone | VideoHive, but before I do. Can I use it for commercial purposes?
To be more clear, I want to use this template in my game for loading screen (it’s a perfect fit), but the thing is that I want to sell that game, 1 game 1 person. Now I don’t want to sell the template I will sell the game as I said earlier.
Can I use it for this type of commercial purpose without any obligations to the author (after I buy it), he can’t sue me or anything like that?

Extended License says:
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.

Is that a yes to my question? :slight_smile:
Please answer, thank you so much <3

An Extended License is required if the end user must pay to use the end product.

Hi, @ki-themes, thank you so much for your answer. Yes, understand that I will need to buy an Extended License. But the thing is that I do not know how many players is going to buy the game. The game is a unique single-end product, but there is no guarantee that only 1 person is going to buy the game. The only thing that they can do is play the game and watch the “template”, they can’t download the template or sell it. I can’t see on the template page a multi-use license, only regular and extended. So if I buy an Extended License, I can use the template in my commercial game, no matter how many players buy it?

The extended covers multiple sales.

1 Like

I believe you have already got the answer, thanks to @SpaceStockFootage :slight_smile:

1 Like