Question about the Extended License

I am creating a series of videos that will be sold to clients so they may add their logo on an end slide and distribute them to their clientele as “Monthly Tips”. In this one to many to many more scenario, am I covered by the extended license? Note: my clients are not reselling the videos. They are providing them as free content.

Thanks in advance for your help here!

This is not a question of regular or extended license, it is a question of how many licenses. regular license is fine here as the end user does not have to pay.

If all videos the template is used in belong to one series, one regular license is fine for one year or 52 episodes of the series.

With an extended license you can make unlimited number of your videos and sell them to clients. However you cannot give to clients the source files, only end product you created can be sold or given to clients. For example, make slide show from after effects or premiere pro template and sell it as a video. This is pretty well explained. Video media (multi-use): Use in an unlimited number of end products, free or commercial. May be used with different clients, but not for on-demand customization products or services.

Please don’t post here if you have no idea what you are talking about.

The part you quoted is for the Video Media (Multi-Use) license, not regular or extended license. This type of license is only available for Motion Graphics or Stock Footage videos.

All templates are available in regular and extended license. They all are single use. There is no multi use license for templates on videohive.

2 Likes

Creattive has answered correctly. Of-course you will be giving your clients the rendered video and not the after effects project in order to insert their logo, right?

Wrong info.

Yes - the rendered video

and thank you for your help here