Category Page Experiments

u cannot compare … teh second half of teh year is always better due to events then … the first part is traditionally way slower , better sales at that time does not mean they did any incredible strategy in particular but made the most that most buyers need to buy , period …

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Well it’s been almost a month and to me this doesn’t look like an experiment anymore.

With all my respect and I don’t want to insult anyone but… are you sure that this is an experiment…? To me it looks like a bug that for some reason cannot be solved and you need some time to fix.

Yes, yes, yes I know it’s not a bug obviously but… common Envato! What’s your purpose behind that? To lean what? To learn the obvious?

With all my respect again obviously you know what you are doing but we are in the dark here…

1 Like

Hahaha… I hope the Flying Spaghetti Monster will help! :smiley: It’s very powerful !

1 Like

HTML Templates from 2012 which are still “Trending” on this Marketplace, even though their hosting expired years ago? Mmmmmmmmm. Something has gone seriously wrong here. I can’t help feeling sorry for the New Authors and also jamesgiroux who was obviously shoved under the bus on this thread as the main role. A complete disaster from start to … Who knows when it will finish! James? Envato?

7 Likes

+1.

Как всегда ваша цель убить желание в новых авторах зарабатывать на этом рынке

1 Like

ouch its up2 to me

That experiment killed so many new items, maaan!
Now Envato needs to push a promotion a whole month back for our hard work to shine and get the deserved views, but who cares, right! :beers:

6 Likes

Not happy with this change. It doesn’t make any sense to shove ‘Trending’ items down our throats when some of them are 2-3 years old.

1 Like

Hello! I propose to make a bunch of projects of several authors from different markets and different directions as a few years ago!

Why site developers are silent, just ignore our questions

8 Likes

Yeah I know. It was sarcasm…

Approved the music track, and in 12 hours he collected 4 views.
What’s happening? I see that now everything is bad, but I did not think that everything is so terrible!
I still have a lot of tracks in the queue for verification, but for the first time in my life I am thinking about removing them from the queue.
I ask you to change something, it should not continue.

Thank you Envato…

4 Likes

Hello Envato :slight_smile:
I think this is strange to see in trending items ITEMS FROM the 2010 year!

5 Likes

This is a terrible time. I see no reason to waste my time here. You are only angry authors with these experiments! Work needs to be respected. And you wipe your feet. A shame.

5 Likes

@jamesgiroux

Hi guys
I got two new projects.

When I installed new projects in the past, there was at least 1 sales per day.

However, the fact that there is no sale from the projects I have installed these days really makes me sad.

I’ve come to the degree of quitting Videohive.

Even if I make 10 sales, it is a pleasure to see my work.

However, the lack of sales made me tired.

What is your reason?

I also have 2 projects, but I do not want to unload them. May be useful for freelancing.

Guys sales are gone !! Return everything as it was …

7 Likes

as for i know they are switching from former and “new” displaying method, i think they went back for today as my sales were good , yesterday they were poor

I am strongly opposed to this experiment! It reduces sensibly the sales for new items and privileges the old items.

Furthermore, in my opinion the “Best Rated” algorithm doesn’t work properly, as others have often reported.

Please, return to the previous default sort, unless you create a new system to promote better the newest items.

4 Likes