Can't pay for a theme!

I don’t know what to do anymore, so I hope someone has an advice or a similar experience. I want to buy a theme for $44 with my credit card, but for the last 4 days I can’t seem to pay for it!
Everything is well with my credit card - there are sufficient funds on it and I actually used it for online paying yesterday. When I try to use it with PayPal or Skrill for Themeforest’s themes - it doesn’t work.
Skrill says there’s an error and my payment’s cancelled, and PayPal says my credit card can’t be used for purchase right now.

I really don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t have either a Skrill nor a PayPal account, but does that even make a difference? I am paying as a guest.

Thank you and I’m hoping someone can help me!

I am having the same issue!!!
I even called PayPal and they said its not them.
Please let me know if you solve your issue as I am getting frustrated to no end here.
Its a plain salient theme Im looking to purchase, and Im having the worst time ever here trying to buy it.

Hello, do open a ticket on envato support and maybe contact them via twitter
https://twitter.com/envato_help/with_replies

to maybe expedite it a bit.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for answering!

@NataliesBox I managed to pay for it! I don’t even know how, but keep trying. One thing that helped maybe, was that I paid at around midnight CET, which maybe contributed to the resolution of the problem due to a lower volume of users paying through PayPal or Skrill.