Looking to buy the Salient Theme and can't!

wordpress

I don’t know what to do anymore, so I hope someone has an advice or a similar experience. I want to buy the Salient theme for $59 with my credit card, but for the last 2 days I can’t seem to pay for it!
Everything is well with my credit card - there are sufficient funds on it and I actually used it for online paying yesterday. When I try to use it with PayPal or Skrill for Themeforest’s themes - it doesn’t work.
Skrill says there’s an error and my payment’s cancelled, and PayPal says my credit card can’t be used for purchase right now.

I really don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t have either a Skrill nor a PayPal account, but does that even make a difference? I am paying as a guest.

Thank you and I’m hoping someone can help me!

Hello, please do open a ticket on envato support and maybe contact them via twitter
https://twitter.com/envato_help/with_replies

to maybe expedite it a bit.

Thank you, I tried reaching out as you said, ticket, facebook, twitter!
Nothing

Yea lately envato is a bit slow with support, guess its crowded.

I completely understand but its not like Im buying a house worth of $600000. Im buying a $59 theme and it feels like Im bombarded with security alerts here. Just want to pay and move on with my life.

Thank you for taking the time to reply

I understand you, we are frustrated also since, since our sales dropped significantly for the last 3 days and we do not know if its related. And we also opened a ticket to envato.

Thank you

Im so sorry to hear that.
Hope your issue gets resolved asap.
This is the last time Im ever purchasing anything from here. I just hope I can buy the theme and leave :slight_smile:

Have a great day and truly hope you will solve your issue

Nooo, do not leave, this is not usual. There are issues. I really recommend it for further use. Proven authors specially have great support. And community is awesome really, highly recommended!

Once it gets resolved its a blast!

Cheers

Thank you for mentioning me on twitter. Apparentely they asked for my ticket number so HOPEFULLY they will be able to help me :slight_smile:
SO Thank you!!!

No worry, your welcome, they do care and will forward the ticket I am sure, just hope you get answered in time.

Cheers

Hello, could you try again an post if it worked. We noticed a sale just now and it was via paypal and themeforest was down for maintenance for a moment a while a go.

Thank you

Sure,
Thank you very much!

YES I finally did it!!!
Thank you again for everything!
I regain my sanity today :))))

Have a wonderful and successful week!!!

Fantastic, well no official response from envato was given and we lost potential income about 700$ Which apparently nobody cares about! But i am happy for you!

Hi there,
Just saw your message. How is your issue now?
Everything solved?

Yes and our sales went up to normal again. Thanks

Oh Im so glad to hear this!!
Have a wonderful week!