Can someone help me for my item?

I created an app where the user can read a sample PDF for free and read the full PDF with in-app purchases.
This is its UI design.

But first soft rejected by Envato then rejected my item and said can’t upload now. And no reason was given.
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this. Thank you for guiding me.

What did they soft reject it for?

With respect the functionality doesn’t sound premium and the design is way off the necessary standard.

Did you create the app or is it just the design?

Is there also a question around the coding and technical execution

1 Like

I created this app.

First Email Received:
“I will need you to improve the UI of the app significantly.”

Second Email Received:
“unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

That’s not a soft rejection, it means the issues with the us prevented them reviewing and technical version of the app.

You really need to go back to basics and rethink both the concept but more importantly the design and delivery initially.

If there is any technical problem, then my app is available on play store for demo it can be seen there.

Sell PDF with In-App Purchase - Apps on Google Play

I’m really not the right person to assess mobile app coding.

Regardless of this the initial feedback highlights that the UX itself needs a lot of work before they will even consider the coding so you know where to prioritise

1 Like

Thank you very much for your valuable reply

The design is not good and you have been informed before the soft rejection. What you need to understand the approach for the design on the app is not good at all and you need to improve it. You can download some of the PDF readers on Google Market and check the way how they approach the design ( It’s just buttons on your item )

If you ask my personal opinion, I don’t think you’d be able to manage the app approved considered the design approach so you should better find someone ( paid/partnership ) to do the design for you then you can code it on your app.

OK, I consider your advice.