can not do anything my designs are already rejections.

Hello everybody:
You know that I am boring my designs in graphicriver because they are rejections for more than 7 years, there is no solution for me because I think my account is old, my designs are not accepted to sell, which one is better for me? Am I going to make a message for support or not yet? I understood that my designs need unique and more quality but my designs still do not understand quality, please help me, thank you very much.

1 Like

Hello @JeriTeam

I’m writing this message from the perspective of a person that discovered my passion for graphic design not so long ago and is not very good at it, not from a Mod’s perspective.

I’m sorry to see you’ve hit a bump on the road and I can see your ambition to get better. I’m sure there can be a lot to be done to improve your skills and creation process so here are some of my recommendations:

Go back to square one: I’ve taken a look over your portfolio and I’ve seen you have some old files on GR. Unfortunately, they are outdated and I’m sure you’re aware of this too. The design trends change year by year and it is important to keep up. Many don’t apply in today’s society. In my opinion, a great thing to do right now is to forget everything you know about graphic design and start learning the principles from scratch. You’ll be amazed how much this can influence your end product!

Practice and find your style: Try to concentrate your efforts on what you love designing the most! There is nothing bad in finding a niche and run with it. Each category (flyers, social media design, banners, business cards, etc.) has a different approach. Find the one that suits you best and practice a lot :blush: !

While I am aware that I am not the best to give advice about graphic design, I still wanted to share some of the knowledge I’ve gained in this short story of mine in this domain. It helped me and it still does. Maybe it does wonders for you as well. Try it! It is not a fast process, tho. But I really hope to see what you come up with :wink:

2 Likes

Many thanks, I follow your message and I practice more my designs logos but I think that I am not expert to design.

Other question:
Do you can help me improvement my design logo?

Below my design logo which error but it’s was hard rejected.

1 Like

hi your pieces of advice are making a lot of sense, no doubt about it, however , something that u have to identify is that Jeri is has a collection of problems making it difficult for her to be really progressive despite her good will … she is deaf (as for i can remember) and and she turns out to have limited skills as far as speaking english goes (she is a spanish language native indeed since she is from Chile). We - several community members including myself - have tried to do our best to give her some tools, pieces of advice and information so that she can take her game to the next level but this far is does not manage to reach GR standards as standards probably raise faster than she turns out to be progressive indeed … not to mention that she is having a problem with which category she should belong to , so to speak

1 Like

i have given u a feedback via email already Jeri , this was was the best by far that u had showed but the fact of the matter is that the typo is not matching enough at the moment and u still have some missing relief here and there , as well

2 Likes

I totally agree! This is why I have suggested to go back at square one and start learning everything again from zero instead of continuously building on wrong principles. Graphic River has high standards, indeed. But where there’s will there is always a way :wink:

2 Likes

of course but Jeri is a bit impatient, i usually tell her about it … the thing is, i understand in a way, as people need to be able to make a living and sometimes they do not have months to invest before starting so to speak

1 Like

Thank you so much… I need learning new design :slight_smile:

2 Likes

u are welcome Jeri, keep doing your best i hope things will pay off at a time, as soon as possible indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

The concept looks good. Try to rework the fish (make the lines more fluid). Do not use gradients. And the typo doesn’t work

Something like this
CERATIVE-FISH

4 Likes

Thank you so much my friend, I will to make it my logo maybe will to approved. regards.

1 Like

A question, This design was you, did you do?

1 Like

Yes, I create this logo as an example for you.

3 Likes

Thank you my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

my designs are too ugly but I need inspirations other designs for approved graphicriver regards.

1 Like

Or more stylized like this one

CERATIVE-FISH2

2 Likes

But problem I have uploaded 5 logos in graphicriver, all of them are rejections, it is limited to 1 month, what can I do? or I have another graphicriver account, is it erikaivo, will I upload logo there?

1 Like

Yes you can upload the logo on your second account. But try to make it better before upload.

Take a look at this file and come up with something creative based on the fish/pen concept. It is a good concept.

2 Likes

Muchas gracias, voy a hacer un logo en graphicriver saludos.

1 Like

Do I need a permission to upload this logo graphicriver? or am I going to create a new logo? Regards.

1 Like