another chance graphicriver.

Hello everyone:
I would like to give me a last chance to help me improve my flyers, logos etc to sell in graphicriver but I don’t think I can continue working in graphicriver because they gave me rejections several times but I do not understand now why my designs are improving than before but no longer i like working in themeforest because my psd designs are not good quality, i’m sure i’m not making much money. What do you think?

2 Likes

hi Jeri, the problem is that envato / GR are not going to change their policy for you. The marketplace is demanding with everyone. There are quality standards raising all the time because of the huge number of people “in town”. They expect you to act up. This place is not a get-rich quick one. I identify that this may be looking discouraging to have rejections but, instead of giving up, i think that you must go through the efforts to learn a lot and increase your potential and skills. Design works in a general way are pretty tough, they imply that work very very hard , go through a lot of efforts and overtime working and most of the time are not bringing good paychecks, however. What i mean by this is that this is required for you to either find a way to make money and to keep on trying to develop yourself and take part in here to improve your conditions. Needless to say that basically means hours and hours of work daily

2 Likes

Jeri we told you so many times to find your niche. Quitting is not an option. Think twice… you can do it.

2 Likes

i use to mention to her that becoming a good / experienced / successful designer is a very difficult thing to do and basically means working hard for very long and that she is expected to make a lot of efforts at the moment when it comes to learning new techniques, i offered her to follow great youtube channels , where , myself , i could learn great stuff, the problem is that she failed to dedicated time enough and that her english skills still a bit limited so that she can do it easily, as well

1 Like

It is difficult for me to learn to improve my designs… I’m trying to work a flyer a little slow to design.

1 Like

Thank you but I understand.

1 Like

this is good to take time, investing much time, paying attention about all the details and about bringing more originality are all very important and this is wither investing some time for all of this , rather than rushing and getting the thing done and that this is rejected …

2 Likes

I have a good idea. I’m going to create a flyer “gamer” and it doesn’t have many repeats in graphicriver, I’m going to do a single design :slight_smile:

1 Like

give it a try, take your time, do your best, work hard on both the concept and visual parts, this matters much

2 Likes

Yes, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not important to make money within some weeks but to be better and better to earn more money in years by building a great portfolio.
It’s very hard to get flyers approved these days so you got to wonder if you are good enough to get approved.
It’s very frustrated to get rejected every time but maybe you let go the flyers, and design textures, objects, anything.
3 years ago my flyers been approved a lot and last months they rejected every time. Now you think but you got 0 sales?
Yes that’s right.
I took a break from Envato for 5 months, close my old account cause i want to start with a clean sheet and work hard to improve my skills and so im back.
Not designing flyers anymore but very usefull 3D objects, great textures etc. hopefully i build a great portfolio.
Got 1 great advice, try to learn 3D software and make your own content.
Greatings, The Rollercoastershark.

2 Likes

this is decent advice for sure, however closing an account has some downsides , it takes u back to the bottom of the ladder and the highest ratios of fees , in addition, as fro Jeri goes, she has been trying many categories this far could not find the right one for her yet, she also may have trouble to be such an expert in 3d in such a short time … not to mention that 5 months is a short and a long time depending on what we are considering and a lot of people simply cannot wait for so many months without making some money …