Can not Approve my Unique Lovely Design, But why?

Hi There,
I am a Professional Graphic designer
I can not be successful in any way in the graphicriver,
Almost a lot of designs have been submitted,
But every time he says - it is not the quality standard required to move forward, and you will not be able to re-submit this item again. I can not understand whether there is any other problem that I do not know,
Is there any way to get success from here? then how?

hi buddy, if u really want us to try to help u , pls post your things and we will further comment and provide u with individualized feedback. U have to understand taht a lot of guys claim to be professional, make really greta job but get rejected and , honestly in most cases, when we see their works, there are a good lot of reasons for things not to be accepted …
for how long have u been graphic designer? and for how long did u join?
u have to identify that marketplace things and even freelance things are very different in a way as regard to the destination and there is a need to adapt to markets …

1 Like

Please See My Attachment & Give Me Some Ideal Suggestion
Its One of the most Trendy Item And Self Concept
Where is the problem? Also Hard Rejected

Real-State-Graphic-River-Mockup-Template

hi well for me this is definitely clean and pro in a general way and despite some things could be slightly improved i do not see what motivated reviewers into hard rejecting. but unlike what u said i would not call your item “trendy” as , as i mentioned this is clean and pro, but maybe they could expect you to introduce the extra originality that makes a difference, what u do not really have at this stage. this is clearly clean and rather modern, though there is also nothing kind of revolutionary about your item (do not take this personally , as a criticism pls, since this is not what this is). u may have to check about alignment as i am not sure that this is a visual effect due to adapting the mockup or not but it looks like that “your perfect …” title is not centered and that block under are not equallly spaced. If i were i would try to introduce a bit creativity in the font combinations and the typo in a general way , typo is something essential here and most of hard rejections are linked to this …

1 Like

With respect as @n2n44said this is not ‘trendy’.

Is it actualy an original design? It looks very suspiciously like it is based on or done by adapting another file or item?

Thanks a lot For your Valuable Feedback, But Let me know More Clear To from you for simple realise

Thanks a lot For your Valuable Feedback,

hehehehe so maybe you are not that professional designer :slight_smile: It sounds like “I am professional race driver but every race I crash” LOL

Forgive me my sense of humor - crazy day today :slight_smile: best of luck

hey my friend, let me remind that the best for u to be a professional race driver is to quit drinking vodka lol i am not sure u want so badly to be a professional race driver hahahaha lol

I like vodka

problem?

:slight_smile: I like vodka and pretty womans - who don’t like this? French ? hahaha lol

we have substitued vodka with camembert lol this is as repulsive as vodka for the second one (ie: ladies) lol

ok, it’s time to stop this

:slight_smile: