hi all my helpful friends. Please help me.

This month 6 of my logos are hard rejected. So really I’m disappointed we are on our own. This is the last time I designed the logo below. Please give me some correction. Help me raise the skill on my design. I will be forever grateful for the help.

1 Like

hi indeed, I believe that there are several potential reasons for your item to be rejected. First off all, from where I sit, there is a matter of style, since, according to me the text and illustration part do not look super connected. U have a very stylized “z” in a very futuristic style in one side and on the other and the name is a very common, clean but also flat and most importantly , definitely not vehiculating this futuristic “identity”. Then, when most if the people tend to do the exact other way around, in your case, u failed to imbricate both parts properly, too. At this stage this looks “geographically” connected but this is also too close so that the both part look stuck and the both part are “choking” and not exactly given the proper attention and impact that they might be expecting for receiving indeed. More over the orange color u have chosen is a bit too dark and a more punchy one would be welcome so that there is a more convincing contrast and your work pops up more. Finally , I am not sure that this is allowed and a good idea to change the inclination of the logo when u display the horizontal version , not only does it not look the same but, in addition, let’s face it, u brought some imbrication trouble even more to the table … I would also ultimately recommend that u introduce a tag line, this will enable u to play more with font and to offer variati0ons, font combinations and also possibly a touch of originality and this will undoubtedly generate some more relief that will add extra value to your item and work

Thanks a lots for your advice.

1 Like

you’re welcome, I hope I could help. If u have enough clues of what to do with your item, pls check the solution box. Good work and good luck :slight_smile:

bro i dont know why always reject my item

did u read properly what I wrote? or did u fail to understand ? I personally do not get it … why putting the z in a slanted way like this? this is disconnecting the illustration from the text part ,not to mention that uy already did just that out of having diverging styles of typo and illustration and , moreover, the fact of putting the illustration in a slanted way actually puts un into trouble when it comes to imbricate both parts properly … I would also recommend that u give the tagline a semi bold or a bit boldness because at this stage this is not super visible …

bro they give the msg
Hi mohamammad Sakaitullah,

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Z letter Logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.

lol I spent a good deal of time writing to u why the item is rejected according to me … what is the meaning of this last message then? the thing that u copied and pasted is nothing but a pre-made rejection message where they only tell u to come to ask in the forums …

1 Like

Another self entitled professional graphic designer that fail to understand the basic principles of logo design.

2 Likes

I understand that people try to find ways to earn their living , this is legitimate , the problem is that unlike what some guys are sort of considering , this is not a get-rich-quick place , this is rather the other way around