Can I re-submit my new item?

I uploaded item to themeforest, item rejected, Here is the Message from Envato Quality team.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Chestnut - Responsive Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Can I upload and approve my new wordpress theme again?

Regards.

No, you don’t can re-submit again if hard rejected sorry.

Hello,

@JeriTeam reply you correct.

You are not able to re-submit your Hard rejected item take a look on this article.

Thanks

1 Like

You can reuload it after significant changes.

Hi,

Sorry to say that Hard Rejected Item resubmit not accepted by Envato market. But if you make enormous changes and made a fully unique new design which must not identical your rejected item then you can submit it as a new Item.

You can more details here:

Many Thanks

The message you got covers that as well. With SIGNIFICANT changes you can, but as it is, minor changes, do not resubmit it. Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like