Why heard rejected my item

wordpress

I have got submission result after 30 day and says item might be hard rejected.

See massage and any expert tell me, how to change for re-submission or suggestion;

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “… - Responsive, Multipurpose wordpress theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

1. Any incomplete, not prime-ready, low quality or not unique enough theme might be hard rejected. You are simply reserving the queue with an incomplete submission and creating a review delays. This applies to conversions as well!

Here are some resources for you:

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Centre article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Centre.

Without seeing the demo link you submitted no one can give you help

Please link preview demo for can can help you thanks.

Thank you for reply
This is my demo link https://themeghasforing.com/zojne/
Please see this demo and suggest me how to improve for re-submission