Can I get your thoughts and ideas friends

1 Like

love it!!
if I have a restaurant I would definitely buy this.

Hi I really like that - I have some clients who own restaurants however how many meal items does it have? For example what if they wanted to add a signature dish or something like that - how easy is it to customise?

Its good. Best of luck mate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Although I don’t have any similar templates on my profile but here is what I think :

1. At the starting logo reveal the circle design (maybe a shape layer with trim paths ) is looking a bit odd .
  2. The animation doesn’t feels smooth while travelling from one scene to another , you can make the keyframes easy ease and play with the speed graph .
  3. The show time of some scenes is less , in few scenes I wasn’t able to read the text as it used to vanish quickly.
  4. The dishes name (like steam dumpling) doesn’t seem as good because of some effects applied to it is cutting the text .
  5. The last scene seems to be more in the left hand side rather than in the middle.

The design is very beautiful indeed I like all the illustrations and they are eye catchy you can also try to sell them at graphicriver.

1 Like

Moreover what SGcreations have stated, I believe you restricted it too much with the illustrations. It would be useful only to a restaurant that sells the exact foods you showed (really hard to find a restaurant that sells foie gras, tacos, pizza and sushi lol )

1 Like

yum yum. Nicely done!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the assessments SGcreations. this is my first job almost. I will consider your suggestions

Thank you very much for the assessments ManosApos.
I eat that is suitable in terms of vectors to the camera I use I think the topic instead of vectors

tnks.ravravrav
I eat that is suitable in terms of vectors to the camera I use I think the topic instead of vectors