How is my Design Please Give Ideas get Approval

i am upload 8 Item but unfortunatly not Approved Reject my file this final file Please give ideas and Get Quick Approval

i can’t say that what u have created is really not good at all, though this is a bit simple or flat (what i mean is that this item would need some extra creative touches or additional graphic work in my view) and most importantly, the eye is getting a bit lost to get the information … have u ever heard about z-shape reading? u have to keep in mind that most of the people will have their eyes going fron the top left corner to top right corner, keep on sweeping accross the document slantwise and keep on from bottom left corner to the bottom right …

the conclusion is that the hierarchy of your information is not good since fresh and delicious should rather be the other side and people should “finish their reading” with obtaining the information related to the company selling …

Good concept but there is more work to do…

1. The Main Product & Title need looks not good.
  2. Your need apply The “Shadows” under each products & Title…
  3. On the bottom text area are some reduce
  4. “Get in Tuch” Area do it again…

Finally your need watching more restaurant work and Match your design, find out where problem on your design