can any one tell me what files are needed to upload HTML5 template,

Hello Guys,

Can any one tell me that things are required to upload html5 template, i just have the html, css and js files what else i need and upload with my complete package.

Regards

Beside the main files i.e. HTML, CSS and JS files you will also need to prepare a documentation about how to use your template and make sure the file that you submit to themeforest does not include any images meaning you will need to replace all images with placeholder images. But yes in your demo site you can show template with real images you have used :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Bickyg,

And what about the thumbnail and inline preview image, is those were also same sizes as we make for code-canyon plugins.

Did you also please give some demo example of html5 documentation.

Thanks

Please review the following requirements below to get started!

• The cover image must be provided at these dimensions at the minimum:
    • Cover images must have a 3:2 aspect ratio
    • Recommended Dimensions: 2340px (W) x 1560px (H)
    • Minimum Dimensions: 1170px (W) x 780px (H) - aspect ratio 3:2
  • You can make your cover image larger, however, the aspect ratio of 3:2 must be adhered to.
    While we ask for the highest resolution cover image for flexibility, keep in mind this image may be scaled down and shown in many different formats. Please make sure any included text also looks good and is readable at smaller resolutions. See the Marketing Text & Branding Guidelines below for more recommendations.
  • Maximum file size should be 20MB.
  • Accepted image formats are JPEG, PNG, SVG, or GIF.
  • Image quality and required size:
    • if you don’t have existing previews at this size, you should create new cover images for your items. Do not upscale or resize smaller JPEG images to the required dimensions as this results in a poor quality final image.
    • Export your cover images at high-quality while also considering file size. Upscaled, over-compressed, noisy or generally low-quality image files are not acceptable.