Two files must be submitted to upload the HTML template.
One file contains the template and documentation and the second file contains images.
Images folder should be named from 0 to 4, and zipped file?
I’m a little confused. Please guide my friends
you have to upload in this way:
- Thumbnail: JPEG or PNG 80x80px Thumbnail
- Main File(s): ZIP - All files for buyers (include your product files folder + Documentation folder in a folder named matching with your item title then make a zip of the folder) and upload this main zip
- Inline Preview Image: 590x300 JPEG
- Preview Screenshots: ZIP file of images (png/jpg) w/ optional text descriptions for display on the site
- Optional Video Preview: video demo for your Item optional, you can ignore
You can ignore point 4 & 5 for themeforest. Hope will help.
I have to upload a .zip folder that named matching with item title. in this zip folder for example there is two folder: template and documentation. yes?
What should I enter the name of the Preview Image?
Thanks for your reply.
for themeforest Inline Preview Image make a large_preview.png then make a .zip (large_preview.zip) and upload in the field of Inline Preview Image
Thanks for sharing it.your answer solves my doubt.Keep it up