Business/Corporate theme rejection reviews

wordpress
themeforest

Hi Everyone,

We did very hard work to making this big WordPress theme “BizHub”
but at the end envato just hardely rejected with one comment
“it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.”

Demo: http://bizhub.theironnetwork.org/

Me and developer are shocked with this review as we are not clear about where exactly we are missing the point?

This hard work is almost flop but we don’t need to fail again with same reason.

Can you expert guys please check this once and pin point the exactly matter where we missed?
we are very eager to saw any kind of open reviews without mind as we need to improve at all.

Will appreciate your honest and detailed review if possible.
Thanks in advance.

[Soft Reject] Html template with few comments, Need help

Hi,
Is there any one willing to check once please?
Thanks!

• preload is broken (bad visually)
  • why menu icon has 2 bars (and looks ugly)
  • bad typography
  • too much of text, no room to breathe
  • colors overused trough years
  • you need more colors for text or change some backgrounds because you need deepness for most of sections
  • theme is ultra slow on iphone x…

Hi Ewizz,

Thank you so much for giving us a bit time and good comments,
I appreciate your review and will help a lot in future.
Thanks!

(Any further remark will help if more experts take a look.)

What message the reviewer? If is soft rejected.

Hi JeriTeam,
Its Hard rejected but we want to be sure about what should we take care and way of thinking that we missed in that theme.

Message I received
"Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet."

bad typography, need spacing to page, need better colors, etc you need practice more for approved themes.

Regards.
JeriTeam.

Thanks JeriTeam.
Appreciate your review and will work to improve.

Thanks a lot.