##What’s the best music on AudioJungle for drone videos?
####We want you to nominate TWO items from AudioJungle that work beautifully with drone video footage! Select your favorite music and share them with us in this thread!
###How to Enter
- Research and select TWO of your favorite tracks on AudioJungle that work perfectly for drone photography/video and post right here in the forums.
- You may include a maximum of ONE item that you created yourself in the list if you wish.
- Each of the two items you share must be created by a different author (so no two items from the same author, please).
- You MUST write a description of what you like about EACH item in your list (minimum of two sentences per item, please!), why it’s good and/or and why you think it works well with drone photography and video.
- One entry per user, please, so please pick carefully and only choose/share the very best items!
- Posts that do not follow the requirements and/or only seek to self-promote will be removed.
- Like someone else’s recommendations? Give it a “like” and support your fellow community members!
- We’re giving away 1 x AudioJungle T-shirt to the best music recommendation we see/hear.
- We’ll select and publish a round-up of the best recommendations on our blog
- We’ll create a special AudioJungle and VideoHive homepage collection of the best 20 items for drone video.
- Hurry! Deadline ends at 11pm (AEDT) on Friday, October 28, 2016
###Top 5 reasons why you’ll occasionally see us run these events
- The curated lists are a great way to expose your content to new and existing customers.
- Our forum post(s) and blog post(s) help improve SEO of your items!
- Don’t miss out on getting your content (and fellow authors’ content) listed on pages that we will actively be helping you to promote.
- We also sometimes use content from these lists to create promotional projects (e.g. videos, collections, web pages, newsletters etc…)
- Most importantly of all, we value the input and opinion of our community rather than solely rely on what WE think is best.
Good luck! We’re looking forward to seeing and hearing your recommendations!