Best Inspirational and Dramatic Music for Sporting Events

Epic, powerful music for trailer with brass, drums and orchestra. This soundtrack will be perfect for action, adventure videos or movies, extreme and any sport video.

Epic Dramatic Trailer perfect for motivational, action, sport and other inspiring videos.

Modern, energy and with atmosperic vocal. For more extreme and sports video: skateboarding, bmx, motocross and etc.

My colleague on the stock, you just look at what cool hives on the sports theme with his track!

2 Likes

Dramatic and Inspirational. Well fit in sports videos

Light, inspiring track by @COSMONKEY in trip-hop style for epic sports video.

Hello everyone!)

Here’s my favorite pieces:

One of the best stock inspirational dramatic track for sport events and competitions

Emotional and dramatic track which is full of sports spirit and achievements

2 Likes

This is epic, cinematic and motivational instrumental hip-hop beat! It motivates, inspires and perfecly fits for: sports and motivational videos, action videos, slideshows, advertising, commercial use and more.

This is driving and motivational track! Perfect for sport videos, extreme videos and other projects!

Hello!

“Winner” - an epic, emotional and motivational inspiring cinematic music with uplifting and heroic orchestral sound, inspirational piano and touching cello. It is a perfect choice for epical videos, trailers, dramatic scenes, timelapse, nature, travel, inspiring story, wedding, love videos, beautiful slideshows, epic and many other!.. Also excellent choice for inspiring sport projects!

Very nice inspirational epic music by Olexandr Ignatov. Good choice for any sport contests, inspirational videos and other different projects with a spirit of win and inspiration.

Exclusive uplifting, energizing inspiring uplifting background music track will set an inspiring and motivational mood.

The tracks well conveys the emotions and dramatic nature of the actions on video

Great dramatic music for sports !

Especially for the inspired heroism moments in sport

2 Likes

It’s perfect powerful music for intense projects. Full of dramatic and inspiration.

One more, beautiful energetic and dramatic music for any projects.

An excellent example of an inspiring sports soundtrack. Exact hit in the mood.

I think that this work accurately conveys the spirit of the Olympic unity.

The Run it’s a fast and mad track based on enraged cello. Have excellent development.

Sport Action Rock music with synths, pads, vocal samples, leads, electric guitar, sub bass, FX, drums and more.

I listened to a lot dramatic soundtracks on AudioJungle and this one (by @florews) is the best of recent tracks for sport videos. It’s motivational, inspiring and hopeful. The sound effects enhance impact of the arrangement. Also great composition here.

My own soundtrack. It’s perfect for dramatic, heroic and action sport videos. Building from soft piano and emotional strings to a powerful climax with full orchestra, big choir and loud trailer percussion. Already used by many production companies for extreme, racing, and motivational sport videos.

1 Like

Two epical tracks with powerful drums and inspirational melody which will suit with any motivational sport videos

This is a perfect Sport Rock track, very energetic and intense!

Great epic track for any sport events.

1 Like