Authors and community members, please help me understand the mistakes in my work.

Hello everybody!
My last download was rejected again.
I really need your advice. Any comment would be helpful to me!

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi,

It’s an amazing track, there is no mistake. The only mistake is to provide something too much “High Quality” and with Artistic feelings for this market.

Picky review is a pain here, BUT, there are some other place which would be really happy to have this music into their website ! Audio Jungle is one of the best website, but you have to provide something really codified. In my opinion you don’t have to do this to manage to be in, but it’s could be painful, like with this kind of rejects for a great track !
(The only things is probably because this kind of music genre is over satured)

If I were you, I wouldn’t take this rejection too seriously, you have to upload this one elsewhere, everywhere, and then move to the next one. So FOR AJ , maybe try something more codified with AJ standard,

But seriously keep the artistic vibes, price it high and everything will be fine :slight_smile:

• I would like to add that AJ Market is very really slow at this time, don’t too put all your energy to be in, you have some other solution (which include AJ for sure) ! (Non-Exclusivity :slight_smile: )
1 Like

Thank you very much for your responsiveness! I am amazed at how you felt this work. All that is written is true. I really give all the best and are depressed. But I will continue to work! I think I really don’t understand AJ standards. I guess I need to listen more to the works of successful authors.
Okay, I’ll try with the logo and short ideas … maybe something will come of this.
Thanks again for the advice and support! It is very expensive for me!
Wish you all the best!

1 Like

Maybe too much sub frequencies here, but overall as @Osynthw said, amazing track, idk why this was rejected

2 Likes

and too low in volume level

1 Like

the low frequencies on the master channel have been removed, but I’ll review everything exactly. thank you.

the volume level of this track comes from the European standard for television and radio broadcasting and does not exceed 23 “LUFS”. This is not a panacea, but I decided to do it that way. Perhaps I will reconsider my views. Thank you

1 Like

Here on AJ the standard is -9 lufs to about -14 lufs (most tracks in this corporate genre oscilate about -9 lufs)

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know about it !!! Thank you !!!

btw RMS often below -10

1 Like

In the next work I will do it! thanks!

Hm maybe try to focus on -14 (BUT targeting -23 is a great strategy in general) , Loudness war is a bit dumb, but the truth is that customer are looking for that, or have the feelings that HIGH volume means QUALITY. I always stay at -14, but since few month I tried to go up a bit like -12 / - 11

1 Like

Yes I agree. Volume is really associated with quality. This is an important detail. I will definitely follow your advice!

1 Like

I am a sound engineer. You have a beautiful and easy track. This is a virtue for music. But!
If your track was rejected because there are a lot of similar ones, then my advice is futile.
If the reason is technical: then this is not a commercial quality standard. There will be a lot of trouble and problems with your track if you add it to a video where there are other sounds: city noises, nature noises, speaker’s speech, etc.
Try an experiment: Record the noise of the city on your smartphone. Combining it with your music and you will not hear even half of your notes. They will disappear!
MORE: any customer of commercials or commercial video wants “WHAT EVERYTHING WILL BE LOUD!” (I know that they are jerks, but they pay money).
Therefore, if I were an engineer who buys a track for blood pressure, I wouldn’t buy yours (a lot of trouble).
My advice: do the mastering! (set the maximum volume, compression, use the “booster” (if you can))
Put it again and it will be accepted. (Be sure to write me later).
Imagine this picture: if I’m a sound engineer who works with your track in a video project, then it’s easier for me to make it quieter, if necessary, and not to touch - if not. Everything else is an extra job (for a sound engineer).

1 Like

There is no such thing as AJ not taking music in because it’s too good. Too complex maybe, but come on, why would they say “this one is too good for us, let’s reject it.”

While your track is good, there is a serious issue with the bass, which lacks body and sounds artificial and incomplete. The claps also sound too weak and lack definition.

Your track is really not far from getting accepted, make a few ajustments and you should be good.

1 Like

I understood. Great tip and example. So my problem is volume. Well, I can use compressors and limiters. The main thing is not to compress the sound much.
I am afraid to expose it again, because they may block the profile. But I would really like to have it in my portfolio)))
Thank you very much. You cheered me up)))

1 Like

I understood you. Thank you! Please tell me what would you do with the bass? just made louder? Or do I need to work with the equalizer and compressor in a new way?

Yes, you should redo the EQ and compression, play with the volume as well, so that it sits better in the mix.

1 Like

OK. I’ll see what can be done.

There is like, NOTHING wrong with this track. Maybe the reviewer was tipsy or something. It will get a ton of appreciation somewhere else.