Author Dashboard [BETA] Thread

Thank you Jimmy!

Btw, here is new update on bonus eligibility in Author Dasboard:

3 Likes

And this update is the final answer for bonus eligibility. I mean extremely big update turned on in silence :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha you beat us to it! We released this late in the afternoon, and I was going to wait until tomorrow to announce to you all, but you’ve found it! Which makes us happy as we know you’re checking the BETA dashboard regularly.

So without further ado, here is the latest iteration of the Bonus Eligibility feature for Elements.

This feature addresses most of the feedback that we have received regarding the ability to check your eligibility historically and understand when things change. There is one final piece to the puzzle that we will be working on, which will give more predictive information regarding future eligibility states.

Thanks!

14 Likes

Not quite final, but step in right direction in terms of visual appeal :slight_smile:
It would be complete if days of items upload were marked in any way

5 Likes

Nice update, thanks!

How is this the final answer. This shows the past just as every other stat. We need the future or precise dates.

3 Likes

This sounds great! Looking forward to it Jmmy!

2 Likes

How it works? I go to the link beta.author.envato.com, and it redirects me to author.envato.com/

Are you logged in with your elements approved author account?

https://elements-contributors.envato.com/ if you mean this, yes.

Hey @YanMednis, I checked your profile and I found a tiny issue and I asked the developers to take a look and fix this for you. Please, hold tight I’ll be back to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

hello team! I really happy with the author dashboard, I want to ask why the email of percentage items are downloaded is gone? I think it help to think whether I am in a good direction or not, I mean if the percentage are below 80% I think my quality items need improvements.

That’s my opinion, thank you so much for all of your hard work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!
By the way, can you clarify.

1. Are you planning to add the ability to remove or add individual video footages from VH to Elements?
  2. Is it possible to add the function of mass price changes by the parameters of video resolution? For example, I have on VH, almost all 4k video footages cost 43, which is more expensive than a monthly subscription to Elements, i.e. now there is no point in such a price at all. I would like to change the cost to 20, but I have almost 2400 footages, it will take a lot of time manually.

oldschool video uploader for VH has to be changed completely, I think.
There are alot of examples of better usability on another stock sites, to work with group of files, change prices, work with keywords, e.t.c.

Dear Envato :slight_smile:

I hope the future on dashboard / profile page will be adding some features such as

My Item

1. Searching
  2. Filter (by name, category, etc)

Earning Report

1. Export CSV (by category)
  2. Hyperlink on item name
  3. Short item by (category, name)

Profile Page / Portfolio

1. Filter (e.g Recent item, Popular item) this is will be easy to make a pin to Pinterest
  2. Edit Item on the item page (Button)

I hope this is well noted by your team :slight_smile:
this is just my dream

Thanks

@Jimmy_J @steve_lam @akumpera

4 Likes

Very important thing need to add:

My Item

Show item on Elements (Yes/No)

most VH authors will love it.

4 Likes

Tell me, please, is it planned to at least add the number of downloads of items? In my opinion, in its current form there is practically nothing useful there.

And the main thing is to choose which elements to add to the Element and which not. This, in my opinion, is now the most important function.

If they add it we will complain about earnings per download - ex : your items downloaded 1000 times - your earnings is 5$

But we can already see the number of downloads in Earnings By Items.

For example, I already have more than a thousand of them in April and about a hundred brought me $ 0. But in fact, this is not the main thing. The main thing is profit. Which, incidentally, is declining, although the number of downloads is growing.