Author Dashboard [BETA] Thread

It will be done tomorrow

2 Likes

So, you did not receive,either? :grinning:

Yes no EE payments too, but cmon Envato’s a credible company (at least in paying out the money they owe) :joy: soo relax guys, the money will come through shortly :smiley:

1 Like

EE earnings payout is 16 of the month so for most of us in the middle of the night today / tonight.

3 Likes

Nobody has gotten them today, because EE payments are made the day after Market payments (if those 15/16 days aren’t on weekends), so you should get your money in approx 20hrs

2 Likes

Welcome to Elements!
I suppose you are new here. :grinning: :joy: :wink:

Does it show right away if you are qualify for the next bonus when you upload new items ? Or it takes few days

@martinprouser Takes a couple of days for this to appear, usually about 48 hours.

@MeGustaMusic this is something we’re looking into, it’s a little tricker due to the number of authors who publish across multiple item types simultaneously and we want to make sure we’re accurate.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Just letting you know that we’ve put some updates in the Author Dashboard BETA (beta.author.envato.com). This is a feature which shows your publishing activity for Elements to make it easier to work out bonus eligibility.

This is an evolving piece of work and would love any feedback to help make it as best as possible. We’ve got some more experiments coming out very soon to help with trends that are emerging in Elements so watch this space!

Thanks

10 Likes

Thanks Jimmy, to be honest this does not really help with figuring out when we become ineligible, though.

When we are eligible the new stats show us a number above the threshold and when we are not it shows us a number below the threshold.
While this helps in figuring out how many items are missing to reach the threshold again, the only thing really helpful is a date when those items were uploaded. Not that this date is “sometime in the last 90 days”. I know that already from the fact that I am eligible.

So I appreciate the effort, but this does not help the problem in any way I’m afraid…

edit/ also it would be helpful to see the item type for those who are uploading in more than one category.

3 Likes

Agreed.
Currently the best options are to set reminder and track own uploads manually.

Would be great if Envato does something like this:

The list shows uploads within the last 90 days, with date and type of the item.

1 Like

Jimmy - pretty cool update with those numbers, I didn’t know I work like machine … when I saw how much items I added in last 90days only… O_O hehehe

3 Likes

The new “New Items Published” feature is just Amazing! Thanks a lot guys

2 Likes

Nice feature, thanks!

1 Like

Amazing :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I hadnt seen it till i refreshed the page. Awesome.
Thank you!!

1 Like

As the Insight Emails are stopped, I liked these two stats in these mails, maybe you can implement them in the new dashboard:

• How many items were downloaded and what percentage of the portfolio is that in the recent days.

• You are in the top x % of this and that category.

Those would be sweet.

10 Likes

Hello, yesterday the numbers that count the new items that published was green colour…Today is black!! i did something wrong ?

Thank you!

Hey @Nick_Paschalis, sorry about any confusion there.

We realised that the numbers were showing GREEN for all authors, even those who are not eligible for the bonus. So until we’ve got the logic built in to change colours for eligibility, we’ve left it BLACK for everyone just so we don’t send the wrong message.

Hope that makes sense, and we will be making more improvements very soon.

Thanks,

Jimmy

5 Likes