AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

It’s a beautiful thought! I’m categorically sure of this! :grin:

2 Likes

The sad beginning of September. No sales. :cry:

Average September start, but I have learned to not panic too much when facing a few weak days here. Some of my best months all contains dry periods somewhere in them. :wink:

8 Likes

Good idea! That’s why we’re here! The main goal.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I can oblige you that request as some sales have come in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sales are back!! Great start into September for me. The big question is of it will continue like this😁

3 Likes

August started better than September for me… 0 sale

September is here. The weekend was nice, but Monday is absolutely dead. (I mean it when I say it

• 0 sales)
    Update: one sale came after all :smile:

Also:
After 3 weeks of experimenting I decided about my pricing. Hopefully, I can justify that price with my music.

Finally, I’m uploading again.

News about audio in Elements brought a lot of stress. On one side, I don’t like it because I’m doing well now and I don’t want to change. On the other side, I also see opportunity as an affiliate, and the inevitable future as a composer in this. Adapt and survive? Cry and die? Completely ignore it and everything will still be fine? Time will tell.

Be patient and don’t panic, we are all too fear-driven because of a tough summer.
Let’s open our DAW-s and shake up popular files list! Cheers :slight_smile:

11 Likes

And i am still thinking about to start to sell in September… :joy:

7 Likes

Still quiet. :sleepy:

Just raised my prices a bit, but it’s still crickets… Need some sales now, mates!
:four_leaf_clover:

5th day of silence…

Disturbingly silent. :skull:

Strange state … In this form, there is no view for today … :thinking:

4 Likes

:star: September started with two sales. Just wanted to wish you all patience and good Luck with future sales on AudioJungle! Creative Life is roulette. We believe! Fresh wind will disperse the gray clouds!

5 Likes

Pretty quiet the last days - Not only on AJ

1 Like

Without sales 2.5 days. I would say that dead silence.

Come here, and sit down next to me. :wink:
Seven days empty.

A classic!

PS; This is one of my favorites bands, if anybody is interested about know more of them, i can make a selection( but not in this thread :wink: :joy: ).
Just ask. I love JAMES.

5 Likes

Nice inspirational indie pop track! :smiley:

4 Likes

For me, it’s the best week ever. I got 5 sales today only, what is in fact also a new record for me here on audiojungle. Seems like the algorithm means it well with me this time☺️

6 Likes