AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Way too far from even “normal”. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And to think about whether it’s worth being exclusive and not selling bunch of tracks just here. :rofl: I also removed exclusivity (I’m waiting 30 days, if I do not change my mind) with this God forgotten place! :joy:

No sales on my three newest tracks :frowning: usually i’d at least pick up a sale or two right after approval… “absolutely dead”

Very turbulent times

The man turned me off. #moanzone #cap #limiter #there’sawavesL2onmysaleschannel.

Note: this post will be withdrawn if a sale happens in less than 3hs. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll go against the grain once again, but these last two days were pretty good for me! :blush:

If I can replicate the earnings I got until now for the rest of the month, I’ll beat August; which was already my best month ever!

Anecdote: Last January, I had horrific sales. Since, I vowed to myself to never let this happen again this year. So far so good.

Cheerleading Squad moral of the story: Believe in what you can achieve! Most successes in any fields don’t fall in your hands from the sky! Build a very high ladder and go get your prizes! :star_struck:

Disclaimer #1: Don’t forget to pay your dues to the devil or pray the gods you favor though… There’s always a possibility that someone kicks the ladder while you’re up there or for stormy winds to mess things up!

Disclaimer #2: Not responsible in case of accidents due to the application of the Cheerleading Squad principles.

5 Likes

Gah, I just got another “hard reject” to top it all off… time to head for the moan zone I think!

2 Likes

Love you too @Manriquedelara.

10 Likes

3.5 days without sales. Absolute zero.

You have no sales, and I have a tete views)

@Manriquedelara Congratulations! You’re a winner! :beers::beers::beers::+1::smile:
P.S. And like I said, today is Thursday!

7 Likes

@Manriquedelara Gongrats buddy!!! :tada: :clap: :beers: I am so happy for you!!!
@KakaduCreation now it’s your turn!!! :grin: To mutch alcohol lately :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I’m waiting for my turn! My time has not come yet :grin::thinking:

5 Likes

Quit again since yesterday

I hadnt seen this! Finally reached! :blush:

Thank you!! @KakaduCreation @artsygoat

I´m waiting now for you, kakadu!!

6 Likes

@Manriquedelara Congratulations on winning thousands! :writing_hand::sparkles::1st_place_medal::trophy:

2 Likes

@KakaduCreation You also perfectly participated! :blush:

1 Like

absolutely!

23 Likes

Congratulations mate to 1000 :+1:t2::confetti_ball::tada::trophy:

5 Likes

Hahahaha congratulations!!!
Look who bought you the 1000…
I think you know the buyer :wink:
:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes